Committed to Making the Complex Simple
White Ember Financial Planning is on a mission to be the most trusted in financial advice. The path to trust starts with making the complex simple for our clients, all while always keeping their best interests at the forefront. We give advice in a common language, and we surround ourselves with stakeholders who are committed to doing the same.
Business Support Specialist
Who We Are
White Ember is a financial planning and advisory based firm in Nevada, Missouri that currently serves clients in over 30 states. We are focused on helping our clients pursue financial well-being through exceptional education, communication, and service. We serve families, business owners, executives, and institutions. Our team provides the highest level of service for our clients in financial planning and investment management, taking a personalized, strategic approach when creating a plan that truly meets our client’s needs and goals.
What We Want
The Business Support Specialist should be someone who can graciously gatekeep, manage carefully, plan logistically, and support skillfully. All with the utmost integrity, discretion, and ability to convey trust and respect in all communications. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, an effective time manager, able to take initiative, and act without guidance.
What to Expect
• Greet clients
• Handle incoming phone calls and relay information
• Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
• Support teammates
• Coordinate teammates calendars and schedules appointments when needed
• Order and handle office supplies
• Coordinate outside vendors
• General office management and clerical duties
• Adhere to compliance requirements
• Maintain a clean, organized office
What You Need
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Exceptional attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to determine priorities
• Ability to be compassionate and empathetic
• A genuine interest in serving and caring for others
• Professional demeanor
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Previous administrative or support experience
• Financial industry knowledge or experience
How to Get There
• Please spend time researching our firm by visiting our website, watching our videos and reading our blog to ensure White Ember and this position is of interest to you.
• Please send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to October 1st.
Your letter of interest should include:
• Why you are a good fit for our brand, culture, team, and position
• How you can contribute to the firm
• We will review your resume and letter of interest and will respond with more detail about this opportunity. You should anticipate multiple rounds of interviewing with members of the team. We are concerned about getting the right people on our team, so our hiring process has several steps.
Competitive compensation based on experience. Benefits package includes life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) with match, paid time off, and paid holidays.
Are you an advisor looking to grow your business?
You give clients the support they deserve, we do the same for you. We partner with advisors like you to streamline back office work so you can focus more on your clients.
Are you a retiring advisor?
Have you built a business that you’re proud of, and now it’s time for your next move? If so we can help you set-up your practice and clients for long-term success as you make the transition into retirement.