Committed to Making the Complex Simple
White Ember Financial Planning is on a mission to be the most trusted in financial advice. The path to trust starts with making the complex simple for our clients, all while always keeping their best interests at the forefront. We give advice in a common language, and we surround ourselves with stakeholders who are committed to doing the same.
Client Service Associate
The role of the Client Service Associate is to assist team members in ensuring every aspect of client accounts are accurately and properly opened and maintained. This role will provide on-going service and support to Client Service Managers and Wealth Advisors by providing service that exceeds expectations. This includes determining what actions need to be completed to open new accounts and perform maintenance on existing client accounts on an accurate and timely basis. Coordination of projects, training, and on-going development of improved office procedures is also required. The Client Service Associate must be able to manage multiple tasks at a time while maintaining professional poise and courtesy to clients and teammates.
Essential Job Functions
- Primary processor of new accounts and account maintenance requests from all Advisors
- Professionally provides primary point contact with our custodians
- Service client needs and requirements as determined through Client Service Manager coordination
- Assist in developing annual client review materials
- Maintain accurate and complete client information in the database
- Interact with Client Service Manager team on all case requirements and follow up
- Develop and maintain written procedures of all activities
- Attend all training and information sharing meetings scheduled for the Service team
- Adhere to all company and industry supervisory guidelines and policies
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Wealth Advisor office tools (i.e. Orion, Salesforce, etc.) preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with precision
- Analytical and research skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Desire to provide the highest quality of service
- High level of attention to detail
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or similar field preferred or commensurate career experience
- Experience working in a professional office environment preferred
- 3 years of experience in the financial industry preferred
To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.
Are you an advisor looking to grow your business?
You give clients the support they deserve, we do the same for you. We partner with advisors like you to streamline back office work so you can focus more on your clients.
Are you a retiring advisor?
Have you built a business that you’re proud of, and now it’s time for your next move? If so we can help you set-up your practice and clients for long-term success as you make the transition into retirement.