Associate Wealth Advisor
Who We Are
White Ember is an advisory firm based in Nevada, Missouri that currently serves clients in over 30 states. We are focused on helping our clients achieve financial well-being through exceptional education, communication, and service. We serve families, business owners, executives and institutions. Our team provides the highest level of service for our clients in financial planning and investment management, taking a personalized, strategic approach when creating a plan than truly meets our client’s needs and goals.
What We Want
The Associate Wealth Advisor will be the primary point of contact for a select group of the firm’s existing client base, responsible for servicing accounts and providing financial advice, upon obtaining proper licensing. The Associate Wealth Advisor will help cultivate relationships with clients based on trust and transparency to provide the best client experience possible.
What to Expect
- Provide objective, unbiased financial advice to a diverse mix of clients by analyzing investment opportunities and client needs.
- Client relationship development and management, including ongoing and regular client contact and communications.
- Client meeting preparation: review all required paperwork prior to meetings.
- Client service, including planning updates, portfolio changes and reviews, returns and new opportunity identification.
- Maintain accurate notes and records regarding client matters in the CRM.
- Rigorously adhere to and follow firm processes and systems around review meetings and client relationship management.
- Keep client team members adequately informed on all active and pending client matters.
- Assist the team as requested
- Work in conjunction with the team to solve complex client issues
- Develop and maintain written systems of all activities
- Attend trainings and information-sharing meetings
- Maintain all continuing education requirements and required training elements
- Attend all firm client events
What You Need
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- Bachelor’s degree required (Degree or emphasis in Finance, Business, or Economics preferred)Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people
- Community involvement
- FINRA SIE, Series 7 & 66, Missouri Life Accident & Health Insurance (to be completed in 90 days if not currently held)
- Clean U-4 history (if applicable)
How to Get There
Please send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please spend time researching our firm by visiting our website, watching our videos and reading our blog. If White Ember and this position sound interesting to you, please include in your letter: Why you are a good fit for our brand, culture, team, and position, How you can contribute to the firm
- We will review your credentials and will respond with more detail about this opportunity. You should anticipate multiple rounds of interviewing with members of the team. We are concerned about getting the right people on our team, so our hiring process has several steps.
- If you are chosen to join our team, you will be in a probationary period for the first 90 days. During that time, you will be asked to dedicate work hours and time outside of work hours to studying in preparation for the licensing exams you must pass. Your title will be Relationship Manager until fully licensed.
Competitive compensation based on experience and credentials. Benefits package includes life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) with match, paid holidays, and bonus opportunities.
Advisors Looking to Grow Your Business?
You give clients the support they deserve, we do the same for you. We partner with advisors like you to streamline back office work so you can focus more on your clients.
Are You a Retiring Advisor?
Have you built a business that you’re proud of, and now it’s time for your next move? If so we can help you set-up your practice and clients for long-term success as you make the transition into retirement.